DMCA Website Notice
As an online service provider, we take copyright infringement seriously and strive to protect the rights of content creators. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have designated the following agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement:
Name of Designated Agent: Simon Parmley
Mailing Address: 3406 18th Street, Lubbock, Texas 79409
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 806 742 2209
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide our designated agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that any misrepresentation of material or activity claimed to be infringing may expose you to liability for damages.
Upon receiving a proper notification, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and take appropriate actions as required by the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Please direct all notifications of claimed infringement to our designated agent identified above. We also encourage copyright owners to contact us directly to resolve any disputes or concerns regarding copyright infringement.