Texas Tech Public Media is currently looking to fill the position of a Membership Coordinator.
Requisition ID: 12525BR
Provides support in the coordination of membership programs in the area to which the job is assigned. Serve as the administrator of corporate membership enrollment from initiation through renewal including data collection, invoicing, payments and all related correspondence. May supervise subordinate staff, student employees and/or volunteers.
- Membership database functions for TV and Radio, update member information, mail reminder and renewal notices to supporters, periodic mailings to members and prospective members excluding renewals and reminders.
- Pledge organization for TV and Radio - set up premium and program information in database, verify and post pledges, order and mail premiums to supporters.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate membership activities and policies to promote products and services, working with marketing and promotion managers.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate membership strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors. See more occupations related to this task.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Processing deposits for membership deposits.
- Process financial information and reports.
- Develop and maintain confidential files and correspondence, including writing, editing, and proofreading. Maintain calls, emails and other communications in a timely manner.
- Attend after hours and weekend events for community engagement and station promotion.
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to assisting in coverage of coworkers during absence.
Bachelor's degree in a related field plus one (1) year related experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal five (5) years.
- Knowledge of agency rules and regulations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning financial and donor files.
- Ability to use computers for word processing, spreadsheet, database management, and other applications.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.