KTTZ-TV and 24 Frames are hosting the Closing Night Party of the Lubbock Flatland Film Festival Saturday Oct. 8, starting at 9:30 p.m. at the Reagor Dykes plaza stage of the Louise Hopkins Underwood Center for the Arts (LHUCA).
This KTTZ-TV and 24 Frames sponsored event will have food trucks, a cash bar and live music performed by Sugarwitch.
On the same day, prior to the Closing Night Party, the feature films screening include:
- FRANK REAUGH: PASTEL POET OF THE TEXAS PLAINS BY MARLA FIELDS (2015)
- TWILIGHT ANGEL BY JAMES KOSKINAS AND JOHN WITHAM, PRODUCED BY JULIE SCHUMER
- STARVING THE BEAST BY STEVE MIMS
- THE LIBERATORS BY CASSIE HAY
- HONKY TONK HEAVEN: THE LEGEND OF THE BROKEN SPOKE
For more information about the Flatland Film Festival, visit www.flatlandfilm.org.