An Arizona real estate investment company has developed a master plan for 288 acres southeast of Lubbock’s airport that in time could be home to as many as 5,000 residents. Regis Park would have single- and multi-family housing, a K-12 equestrian charter school, retail space and an auditorium. Some of the land was rezoned from industrial to commercial last year.
“We looked at several factors,” says Rob Dwyer, a managing partner with Arizona-based Dominion Real Estate Investments,...
Latest from NPR
On this episode of the Front Row, Clint Barrick visits with the Texas Tech University School of Theater and Dance during production week to talk with director, Kristen Rogers, about their upcoming production of Little Women.
Tell us about you and your relationship to the theater department.
I’m actually, technically still a PhD student at the School of Theater and Dance. I’m finishing my dissertation. So, I’ve been away for a couple of years. I actually live...
Arts & Culture
- Life Above A Library Was Like Living In Neverland
- White House Issues Blistering Attack On Comey's Anti-Trump Memoir
- Saudi Arabia's First Arab Fashion Week Kicks Off, Beyond Fashionably Late
- A Tormented Veteran Rescues Kids From Abuse In 'You Were Never Really Here'
- No More Hotel Auditions, Says Union Representing Actors