You can hear Faith Matters every Sunday at 5:00pm only on 89.1, Texas Tech Public Radio.
Health in a Heartbeat is a daily radio series that features two-minute segments providing consumer-health information and the latest news on medical research, patient-care breakthroughs and health-care industry trends. The series launched in January 2000 and is now available to public radio stations nationwide. It is a unique project offered by University of Florida Health Science Center in partnership with the UF radio stations WUFT-Classic 89 and WJUF-Nature Coast 90 and Shands Healthcare....
Latest from NPR
- Justice Department Narrows Scope Of 'Sanctuary Cities' Executive Order
- Nicky Hayden, Champion Motorcyclist, Killed In Italy
- That Amazing Moment When 82 Chibok Girls And Families Reunited
- Homeland Security Extends Protections For Thousands Of Haitians In U.S.
- In Some Rural Counties, Hunger Is Rising, But Food Donations Aren't
- South African Man Crushed To Death By Wounded Elephant
- Federal Computers Dodge Global Malware Attack ... This Time
- At 94, Lithium-Ion Pioneer Eyes A New Longer-Lasting Battery
- They Outnumber Refugees But Don't Often Make Headlines