Texas Tech’s enrollment numbers will continue to climb and university officials are working to ensure the rate at which the school grows doesn’t sacrifice quality. The system’s chancellor, Robert Duncan, says the right balance is important.
Just more than 37,000 students enrolled at Texas Tech University last fall. In the fall of 1997, the number of undergraduate and graduate students stood at around 25,022. That’s more than a 32 percent increase in 20 years.
Latest from NPR
On this episode of Faith Matters, Dr. Bryan Sutton, Patrick McLaurin and Edson Way discuss the upcoming fifth annual Robert Burns supper, celebrating Scottish heritage.
PBS Newshour Headlines
Arts & Culture
- 'Girls In The Picture' Traces A Friendship In The Flickers
- 'What Would My Experience Be Like If I Were White?' An Online Dating Experiment
- 'Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Offers A Juicy Take On Serious Issues
- 'The Crown' Creator Sees Britain's Royals As 'Just A Regular Family'
- See A Famous Monster Come Alive In 'Frankenstein: The 1818 Text'