This week on Faith Matters, we talk with Bill Miller, CEO of Breedlove Foods. Breedlove Foods is a non-profit organization committed to feeding the hungry around the world. Since 1994, they have distributed over a billion servings of food. On this episode, Miller discusses the mission, success and the future goals for Breedlove as he steps into his new role as CEO.
Tune in every Sunday at 5p.m. on 89.1 for new segments of Faith Matters.
Latest from NPR
PBS NewsHour Headlines
Arts & Culture
- Tituss Burgess Says He Plays The Most 'Everyman' Character On 'Kimmy Schmidt'
- On Harry Potter's 20th Anniversary, Listen To His NPR Debut
- Video: K-Pop Dance Routines Are A Workout For Body And Brain
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Winner Sasha Velour Cut From A Different Fabric
- The Call-In: Your Questions About Making Relationships Last