You can hear Faith Matters every Sunday at 5:00pm only on 89.1, Texas Tech Public Radio.
Health in a Heartbeat is a daily radio series that features two-minute segments providing consumer-health information and the latest news on medical research, patient-care breakthroughs and health-care industry trends. The series launched in January 2000 and is now available to public radio stations nationwide. It is a unique project offered by University of Florida Health Science Center in partnership with the UF radio stations WUFT-Classic 89 and WJUF-Nature Coast 90 and Shands Healthcare....
Latest from NPR
- President Trump's Budget Proposal Calls For Deep Cuts To Education
- White House To Release 'Taxpayer First' Budget Plan, With Cuts To Safety Nets
- Report: Trump Asked Intel Heads To Push Back On FBI Russia Probe
- British Police Confirm 19 People Dead After Reported Explosion At Manchester Arena
- At The Dawn Of Recorded Sound, No One Cared
- U.S.-Turkey Dispute Over Washington Protest Heats Up
- White House Moves To Block Disclosure Of Ethics Waivers For Trump Appointees
- Face-To-Face Sleep Education Plus 'Baby Boxes' Reduces Bed Sharing
- State Lawmaker: Sorry For Saying Confederate Statue Removers 'Should Be Lynched'